Imagine staying in a hotel that offers sea views from the balcony and windows.
Imagine having everything your heart could ever desire right at your fingertips. The St. Regis hotel in posh Bal Harbour is all about that and more.
How renowned is St. Regis?
It has earned the prestigious Forbes five-star rating.
It’s so praised because it offers more than an island resort, such as amenities that are hard to find in Miami beach hotels, as Bal Harbour Florida reports.
- 1 Where St. Regis Is Located
- 2 What The Guest Rooms Are Like
- 3 Amenities
- 4 The Remède Spa
- 5 Dining
- 6 Bar
- 7 Fun Classes
- 8 The Bal Harbour Shops
- 9 Additional Tips For Visiting St Regis Bal Harbour Miami
- 10 Related Questions
- 11 Conclusion
Where St. Regis Is Located
The St. Regis is located across the street from Bal Harbour Shops and 11 minutes away from Downtown Miami.
It’s 27 stories, sitting pretty above the white beaches of Miami.
What The Guest Rooms Are Like
There are over 200 rooms with ocean views to choose from, and they’ve been designed to be refined and tranquil.
You can choose from a range of different rooms, but what they have in common is that they bring the glorious views of the sea inside with tasteful, elegant interior design.
The standard room size is 650 square feet.
The hotel boasts a range of exclusive amenities. These include
- 24-hour butler and concierge services
- Newspaper delivery
- Cabana and daybed rentals
- Business center
- Nutritionist services
- Cardio and strength-training equipment at the fitness center, along with certified personal fitness instructors
- 24-hour in-room dining
The Remède Spa
Pamper yourself at this amazing spa that offers services that go above and beyond what you would expect from a luxurious hotel spa.
These include heated marble floors, poolside cabanas for massages outside, private rain showers, and skin treatments filled with TLC, such as the 24-karat Designer Facial that includes gold oil treatment.
There’s also a Finnish sauna as well as aromatic steam room.
There are four restaurants in St. Regis and a range of different cuisines.
Worth a mention is Atlantikós restaurant, a Mediterranean spot filled with delicious foods to be enjoyed in its stunning ice-white and blue room.
The Grill is a hotspot for people who want to enjoy customized burgers and fries while sitting in cozy booths. It’s also a great place for vegans.
If you love wine, visit the St. Regis bar in the lobby where you’ll find a dazzling range of alcohol.
Enjoy refreshing drinks with lime and cucumber, and twists on favorite cocktails, like mojitos. You can visit the bar’s Wine Vault for tastings.
There are New and Old World wines here to sample: 2,500 bottles from 14 countries and 450 vineyards, to be exact, as Marriott reports.
While you’re enjoying your stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour, make use of interesting events at your disposal.
There’s a pastry class where chef Guillermo Perez will show you how to make delicious French macarons and a mediterranean cooking class to learn how to cook a three-course Greek meal courtesy of chef Tasos Chasekioglou of the Atlantikós restaurant.
These are definitely worth asking about upon your arrival!
The Bal Harbour Shops
Right across the street from the St. Regis is the Bal Harbour Shops.
These upscale shops offer a posh shopping experience, where you can find some of the most popular and expensive brands in the world while enjoying the sights in this open-air mall that contains palm trees and fountains.
Additional Tips For Visiting St Regis Bal Harbour Miami
- If you’re traveling with children, you’ll love that there’s a St. Regis Children’s Club that offers day camps, private swimming lessons, and babysitting services.
- If you want to book a treatment at the spa, make sure you book ahead of time as sometimes all its 11 treatment rooms are reserved. The hotel’s concierge staff can organize an appointment for you.
- If you need to make use of the hotel’s business center, you’ll be pleased to know that there’s free Wi-Fi – not just here but all through the resort – and meeting rooms contain audiovisual equipment. There are a total of six meeting rooms, and that includes a 16-person boardroom.
- If you are getting to St. Regis by car, you’ll have to make use of valet services which will cost you $40 per night, as Travel and Style reports.
Are pets allowed at the St. Regis?
Yes, as long as your dog doesn’t weigh over 25 pounds.
All the hotel rooms have pet-friendly amenities such as water and food bowls, mats, and even pet welcome kits, as U.S. News reports.
Do rooms have coffee machines?
Surprisingly, no. You’ll have to ensure you order coffee with breakfast!
If you’re visiting Bal Harbour, make sure you check into the St. Regis hotel.
With a range of different experiences that are all based on providing a luxury experience, your time is sure to be memorable here.Last updated on: